Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I am so tired help me

what waht what
I am so busy help me...
like I just spent the past 3 hours doing nothing on facebook...
not i have to:
memorize a speech for FBLA
start planing forte music...
 three 20 minute walk runs to finish
75 ish vocab words to memorize...plus the ones from before
karate prelim
school homework
math quest on monday
dog begging me for food
like really...













Oh and one of the things i have been doing to procrastinate is become a mayor of candy town!

















Sadly this is just a game/its fake which sucks because i could be rich from this
fml
i should really stop playing candy crush saga but i get bored sometimes
I'm seriously too full to eat dinner
bye im gonna go now and memorize the speech

No comments:

Post a Comment