Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween? HAHAHA no.

eh....this is probably one of the worst halloweens ever

some relative is coming to my house so I can't go trick or treating, get chipttle, or anything fun like that.
I have to stay home, do homework....and all that boring stuff

ITS NOT FAIR

so i was supposed to get chipotle today, and then my mom gets a costume in the car and EVERYTHING and then we're driving to chipotle. half way through, my mom decides not to go **cries
and I was really really sad.
plus a lot of my friends are mad at me.
then i was playing around with a speaker my dad got me yesterday....its really REALLY COOL but i'm still sad

plus i couldn't go to robotics cuz my mom didn't want to drive me :(

oh yea and i had 120 minutes of PE which includes 20 minutes of running and 80 minutes of swimming...
im so tired
i was supposed to spend that time watching hocus pocus in math :(

well swimming was really fun.
I was just screwing around with another girl (sadly i dun know her name yet whooopsies)
and we were playing around with the pipe things that seperate the lanes.
then we swam (psh more like doggy paddling) from one end to the other going perpendicular from everyone else (sorry about my terrible grammer)
then I got caught
LOL i was supposed to stay in the shallow end :3
WHOOPS


plus i don't get to see my friends at night tomorow and i have to stay at home :( and do math :(

I have a dentist appointment this week and i think i have cavities even though i brush my teeth 2 times better than i used to

or they're gonna tell me i have wisdom teeth and pull it out and its gonna hurt so much D:

yea thats my terrible life..

plus i was supposed to trick or treat with my friend but....i can't


No comments:

Post a Comment