Friday, October 18, 2013

The Week When I Get Hurt 2x More Than Usual

So in the beginning of the week I slipped on the concrete next to the pool
I know i bit myself(mouth) like 4 times this week? thats what I get for talking too much
well were doing violence in drama...does that count?
oh yea and i fell to hard and scraped my arm...
and i cut my elbow in spanish....with my homework?
ON THE SAME ARM
like now i just have a ton of scratches and my skin is really dry from swimming
I also get to cry as I have to watch my grandpa kill a chicken for dinner....
I mean like the intestine are just floating around this bowl in water and so is the chicken.
I swear I'm never gonna eat chicken again...in the next 3 days?
lol idk I'm pathetic
oh yea I has a game for you:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/ambitiousk/can-your-pet
this game is literally the BEST. GAME. EVER
and is has a good lesson YAY
so PLAY its only like 5 minutes of your life...
BUT ITS WORTH IT

anyways theres more to read :)

Well today we had clubs fair where clubs sold overly priced food for tickets that say "funtime" or stl
well like the medium slurpees were like $3 when you can get it for $1 at 7-11
plus with $3 dollars you can get about 8 skinny little fries
and there was icecream
and other expensive crap
well everything was expensive so i didn't know what to buy...
i also got stuck in a line because I thought everyone was trying to get out but they weren't
well I spent 5 dollars on a spanish bread thing, a plate of chips and salsa, a 1/4 pound hot dog, cake dipped in fondue.
wow...thats actually not that bad :P

I'm really busy over the weekend so I won't do anything here
but heres my sched....

SATURDAY:
I have to arrive at school for a intuitive surgical field trip for robotics where they use robots to perform surgery or stl(something like that) 8:30-11am
then I go get lunch or something
and then I have AIME classes from 1-3pm where I get to show how stupid I really am
then after that...I need to buy a gift for someone and probably do my homework

SUNDAY:
I get to go to this japanese buffet YAY ME
and then i have computer classes from 1-3pm too yayayayay not really
then i have a birthday party ;)
then grandparents house

then next week i have ldi conference the whole week
and another aime class

yay ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment