Wednesday, September 18, 2013

wednesday D;

I really really really really really HATE wednesdays.....
1st of all, i have 80 minutes of bio, drama, and lit/writ..
lit....
ok 80 minutes is WAYY to much and I really hate reading and writing although the teachers awesome but still...ARGH

2nd of all, i leave school and hour late and then i have karate and then *sigh... i have homework so i don't have as much free time to screw around and what not...

ok tomorrow is thursday someone kill me now ^_^
Math and PE (80 minutes each) is gonna KILL me......
plus i hate hate hate running the mile cuz it tiring and improving my old score 6:46 is impossible
Spanish is like the best class for that day but I HAVE A TEST );
then i have FBLA then WRITING LAB(more writing) then ROBOTICS
so i go home at like 5ish 6 ):

then friday.......I still need to memorize 75ish words and read 230 more pages of a book which is due monday so im screweddd,
then the weekend
then monday
and the whole process repeats again );

No comments:

Post a Comment