Thursday, September 19, 2013

Jennifer tells me to do this...

ugh I'm actually starting to hate high school....
ok i had 80 minutes of MATH then 80 minutes of PE
bad enough huh?
then i had 80 minutes of SPANISH and a TEST
then i had FBLA
then i had WRITING LAB
then i had ROBOTICS
then sigh... i just got home and im pooped...
ugh 1st period math and 6 period lit is killing me...why does it have to be the beginning and end of the day?
then in themiddle i have PE which sucks too....

ran a partner mile w/ 6:10...not bad :P

well mom got ios7 on the ipad....i asked her if I can see it....and 5 seconds later...moms like GO DO YOUR HW!!!

ok thats about it

notice how my posts are getting more boring every day...

1 comment:

  1. lol Amanda, ur life seems ok...mine is just messed up...

    ReplyDelete