Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tuesday

ok I really need better titles...headers and what not

HELP ME GUYS ILL GIVE YOU LIKE FREE AIR OR SOMETHING

so im failing math right now which sucks...and now the teachers putting participation in my grade...
my pe teacher SAID were swimming in spring but it TURNS OUT were swimming in october D;
this is not good ok?
i don't have a swim suit and you can't buy those in october cuz nobody swims in freaking October...

**shivers

GUESS WHAT i ran a 3:10 gold run (half mile) yesterday which is actually pretty bad but WHO CARES I TRIEDDD

I am being lazy and just eating hot cheetos right now

but i still have a whole book to read, 75 vocab words to memorize, 5 tests to study for, drama project, and a life to worry about...

im freaking out about nothing and its not good

oh and today I went to cafe lattea and when we crossed the street we realized we went to a no pedestrian crossing zone.....
which sucked cuz we needed to go back to school...
so i had to run back....

I'm so broke right now

No comments:

Post a Comment