Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday (un)funday

So I dunno what happened in the morning on monday but....
lol robotics was fun but i was so retarded...
we accidently got a thing stuck to the axel and we had to figure out how to take it out....
but we kept on trying to take it out that the hex turned into a circle...
so we couldn't get it out and now i feel screwed...
yea i think I really shouldn't be doing robotics...

So earlier I was trying to find a song on my iPhone on YouTube....
And i couldn't find it from the original artist....
Then I spent like 10 minutes looking for it and all of them were covers by random girls on YouTube ^_^
then I went to safari to find what I wanted to listen to...
"this content owner has not made this vid available on the mobile"
Like wth
I looked through 10 of those from the original artist and all of them said that
After looking through I gave up cuz I really didn't want a squeaky 5 year old that plays guitar worse than me(and i suck) to sing that song for me

K I gtg so
Chowder

No comments:

Post a Comment