Friday, September 27, 2013

Rally xD

Freshman Dance


So today we had a homecoming rally at school and of course 2017 lost ^_^
Well its not really our fault i guess well it is :P
I'm downloading some pictures and vids Me and Penny took and sorry for the terrible quality but ^_^
The seniors did amazing and I really liked part where they hit the block...
So here are some miscallaneous videos that i will not label correctly
Super cool Mario part^^

Cheerleaders^^



I had more but it takes forever to upload so i will do that later
nvm its not working for me so I won't do it
Sophomores:sonic

Juniors:pikachu pokemon something like that

I only got 2 becuase I was facing them so yea



3 comments:

  1. Hey!! I didn't know you had a blog! So cool :)
    p.s: I have a blog too...except i m too lazy to update it anymore :P it's lifeofapenny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the bad grammar..... I meant *didnt know that you have a blog

    ReplyDelete