Tuesday, September 24, 2013

erm...

So yesterday afterschool I had a presentation and after that i went to cafe lattea.....
then i went back to tino but then i realized I wanted hot cheetos...
so i walked all the way to 7-11 and back...
all in 30 minutes
My legs are still sore from this and its not good -_-

I can sense that my dog is having nightmares because he won't sleep and he keeps scratching my door and whining.

I'm drinking qq ramen verde right now...then my mom took it from me and drank it all...

This week was homecoming week and sophomores did really well today....
I'm really surprised because I heard they did really bad last year...
but good job class 2016 :D

I don't have anything to say because right now nothing interesting is happening in life except homework

wow its really hot today ^_^

2 comments: