Sunday, September 29, 2013

IDK WHAT TO BUY

So my grandparents our in china right now so all I'm doing is looking for stuff to order...
but I really don't know what to buy
I just realized how expensive China things are and like 1 hi-polymer eraser costs like $100 yuan
sorry that was totally wrong
but like when I look for pencil it gives me pencil pouches
when I look for eraser it gives me make up stuff ^_^
otherwise I really want to buy cool stuff but i dunno what to buy
then i look for pens and a set of 1D pens pops out and its like $250 i mean why would someone buy that and why would they pay that much
theres really no good stuff on that website but when you see something good its freakin $400 dollas and you know your aunt wouldn't pay $400 dollars just for you to have a small keychain or somehting
im spelling like EVERYTHING wrong but oh well i don't really care

I'm waiting for my lunch and its like 12:48 right now and my parents arent home and I cant cook ._.

if you know what I should get TELL ME and I might get you something ;)
ok I'm starving right now

No comments:

Post a Comment