Sunday, September 15, 2013

I can't think of a title for this

So ut dent go as well as I thought it would be...
Well
I went to superman twice
Roar
V2 twice
Then I spent like 1 hour trying to find my mom
Another hour trying to find boomerang..
Once I got on I realized it was pretty terrible and not worth the 2 hours wasted
Afterwards we watched 2 shows
Then my mom went to the sky screamer....
Then we lost te grandparents
So we spent like 2 hours trying to find them
Then we had to look at sharks and blablabla

When we left the park...my parents didn't want to walk so we had to ride the bus thing
But we got in the line once it left
So we had to wait another hour
And we were standing rightnext to roar Which is one f the loudest rides in the park
So yea...
It was pretty bad
The best parts were probably v2 and superman...which I rode twice

I didn't ride medusa because te only good part is the 1st drop and then everything else was boring

Kong is probably the worst ride in the whole park b/c it's so bumpy

I almost fell off the boomerang bc it wasn't tight enough...

And I'm not retarded enough to ride the other ones so that's it

Thinking of doing a ride review when I have time cuz I OFFICIALLY RODE ALL THE THRILL. RIDES IN THE PARK!....
besides cobra...that thing scares me
No JK

No comments:

Post a Comment