Friday, September 13, 2013

Its Friday!

So to summarize my day.....

math class is always boring so nothing really happened there....
science: turns out all but one fish and one ladybug died.....which sucks cuz they're both stuck and i have to see dead animals everywhere when observing "The future"

i really dunno what i did in my other classes but it was boring....

I forgot to bring my pencil to school so thats not good...
but thats why my math notes were rainbow today...

well what happened was the bell rang and i thought it was time for me to go home...
BUT THEN
my mom was talking to my friends mom and then I had to take english/SAT class with them....

well it was ok BUT the ppl in the class made me feel stupid because on the sat practice i got the last 10 questions wrong...

then I was stuck in my moms office and i got so bored i had to play some really stupid games...

ok this is boring k bai

No comments:

Post a Comment