Thursday, September 12, 2013

erm...my week?

ok I AM TERRIBLE WITH TITLES so don't blame me.....
i just got my braces off on sunday...retainers hurt like heck so i don't wear them that much so now im scared that ill have teeth like my dog again......

i have a TON of hw right now including precalc which i dun wanna do but i have to cuz im kinda failing...
WHICH SUCKS
i got a D on a test and it was worth 100 points so my grade went from an A+ to a C
and trust me...its all downhill from here....

I had to pretend to be a hobo in Drama....but i ended up smiling the whole time so i didn't get a good grade....

I'm turning into an idiot and i feel like im slowly getting dumber and dumber and dumber....

i REALLY don't want it to be saturday b/c I have to take class and im really lonely Dx

I am so bored and scared right now and ugh...i want the weekend to be over but i don't wanna go to school next week..

ugh i still have to read my er book and i only read 3 chapters....
ugh i have to finish in like 4 days...
ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment