Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Interesting convo at safeway...

So on Saturday I went t Safeway and heard this wierd converstion in the meat/cheese area:
Old guy: can I have some "moserella"
Meat girl: you mean mozzarella?
Old guy: no I said "moserella"
Meat girl: we don't have that..we only have mozerella..
Old guy: ok ok fine I'll have some mozzarella
Meat girl: oh sorry we,re out of that
Old guy: but they"re some right there on the stand
Meat woman(girl): that's samples only
Old guy: well who cares??
Meat woman: ok... But the cheese cutter won't be here till 7 (it was 5:10)
Old guy: I can't wait that long!
Meat woman: sorry sir but I don't know how to cut cheese
Old guy: It's not that hard!!
**does funny cheese cutting motion**
meat woman: sorry sir but that's not my job
Old dude: are you sure you don't have mozzarella?
Meat woman: sorry sir but no
Old dude: ok fine I give up
(whispers) these idiot safeway workers

And then my dad asks for 1/4 pound of meat
And that woman gave us like 40 slices of thick meat..

No comments:

Post a Comment