Saturday, September 21, 2013

So yesterday my mom almost set the house on fire....
I was on the computer doing what-not right next to the kitchen..
then my mom decides to cook something and leaves for a 1 hour long call...
Then I hear noises coming from the pot so I went to check it out.....
and then I realized the whole house was foggy/polluted with steam...
then my mom kicked me and my dog out of the house cuz apparently it was my fault b/c I didn't tell her
Well my mom blames everything on me so.....
meh ^_^
then stuffwithspots.blogspot.com came to visit me and some other guys came too...and they pretty much destroyed our lego masterpiece made like 10 years ago ^_^
and this is what he sent me...

"I Broke the House

sincerely,
Joshua"

well yea then we tried to make card towers and right when one person wanted to take a pic his tower collapsed.

like TROLOLOLOLOL



 

No comments:

Post a Comment