Tuesday, January 28, 2014

too busy to post

lol
yea
ive been "busy" lately...
ive been procrastinating and stuff
so this week over the weekend I went to a buffet and a potluck
Am i supposed to be super full or something
cuz im not
yea
so my stoopid pe teacher made us run 2 timed gold runs this week...and its only tuesday
that is not ok
plus im running tomo again with my friends
A TIMED MILE
AHJKL:]
lol that smiley face
well im rly annoyed right now because i don't have my 3 favorite songs atm on my iphod(iphone i use as an ipod)
omg this is so boring
si apparently the grammys were on saturday
i am really annoyed bc freakin royals and blurred lines got like 1000000 awards and its anoooying me cuz i don't like the songs
 i kinda like blurred lines better than royals
but i also like royal covers but i don't like how lorde does it
ugh i have so much hw and nothing to type


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.

    arizona room

    ReplyDelete