Friday, January 17, 2014

.

written in 7 Ish days




Spanish project in progress...
I'm sry but I'm not an artist and it looks SO bad
but when I finish coloring....
I honestly dunno
let it go! from frozen
watch it it's amazing 
oh yea
and watch the movie it's amazing
we'll I didn't finish but I had my friend spoil it for me HAHAHAAHAH
watch32.com frozen 
anyways I was gonna like write about my robotics competition but now I'm too lazy to so.....




omg this an amazingly terrible app but it made my day like omg I was dying in the library and everyone was like staring at me but yea 
DOWNLOAD GO GO XYLOPHONE OR SOMETHING
AND LISTEN THE OLD MCDONALD OMGGGGG
ITS SO WIERD
sorry
I had a WIERD day tuday


tropical fruit tea with aloe large size

        green apple tea....it tastes really WIERD....maybe cuz I'm used to like green apple candy and stuff but yea

so I had a few teas this week and I was gonna go today but I didntttt


6 comments: