Thursday, December 19, 2013

No School...

Omg theres no school today and i have nothing to do
like i actually have nothing to do
i don't wanna sit in front of the computer for the whole day and chat people because i do that like everyday
i can't bake anything or whatever cuz i just did that yesterday

oh
i recently started playing pokemon on the DS again because i have no life and its freshman year so i don't have much hw
right now i just an egg from cynthia (ik im like super behind but i used to play diamond and i finished the game and everything soo)
i really have nothing to do right now...
I've been stuck on the same candy crush level for like 2 months and srsly
im not doing well on pepper panic either

i have nothing to do but type
but i have like nothing to type
so ill put random pictures instead :)
So recently all my folders/pictures on the comp disappeared but yea
I took these today cuz I'm like bored to death


               Um... It's so blurry but it's an iPad wit do u expect?

        The Lighting in my house is pretty retarded

  My ancient Yamaha guitar! Yea the strings are straight but the quality 
                  of the pic was so much better when I took it.

Oh yea and that bio textbook isn't the one we use at school...
My dad bought it cuz he thought I would fail bio...

                                    That orange tree tho....
               It's supposed to be green but it's winter so yeah 

Srsly the quality of these pics makes me wanna cry

                                                    Erm..





CAN YOU FIND THE THE DIFFERENCE???

Picture Uno!

Picture Dos!

Ok it's not supposed to be the freakin angle
But look at the time :)

Omg wit happened to the wii power button???

So we recently got chrome cast which is this thing where you can watch YouTube on TV
It's srsly not very great
I mean it's my dad's companies "Christmas gift"
Bc they were working with Google but...
It's not great or useful
Cuz I don't like watching things on TV
And my parents don't use YouTube
So...

oh yea i made cupcakes yesterday and they are great :)
they have "pudding" inside so its like softer and all
and i like cake and cookies but i can't make them to save my life
yea...



No comments:

Post a Comment