Wednesday, December 18, 2013

No more finals :D

Well I'm finally done....
well all I can say was the 1st day was the hardest because I actually had legit tests that were like 150 questions and stuff
and i had my hardest class

then the next day was pe and drama so i had to move around a lot and stuff
but i was happy because i got to leave school early bc my teacher let us out by telling us to "go to the bathroom"
well it was interesting

today I had Spanish(spinach) and lit
oh yea i accidentally wrote spinach on my final **whoops
yea so we all finished like 1 hour early so we watched movies an stuff

notice how i have nothing to say about finals week
we aren't supposed to talk about it anyways but i get home early everyday so im happy

thursday and friday i have no school and im planning to go to miller on fri but idk D:
i really wanna go and stuff buttt yea

today i went to mongolian hot pot after school and ate like nothing cuz the meat had fat and i don't like it and all we had was meat and veggies so....


No comments:

Post a Comment