Monday, November 25, 2013

omg.

So after brunch today i  walking to drama and then when i got to the girls bathroom i tripped and then i part of my face landed on my teeth and the rest somewhere else but it was really painful so yea.

at first i thought it was ok but then i looked at my hand and it was a little bloody but it was ok..
then i flipped my hand over....
there was a lot more blood, and it kept bleeding like ewww
so during drama my hip was hurting like heck so i decided to check it out and it was like frikin bleeding and it was completely fucked up like idk it was so bad/painful...
then when i came home my mom saw my hand and she freaked then she saw my hip and shes like
WERE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL NAO
and i was like crap cuz i really wanted to play candy crush D:
so we went to the hospital and my new house and my karate school and it was like 4:30 when i came home and I DIDN'T EAT LUNCH YET so yea i was like starving and mai mom wouldn't buy me chipotle and we passed by like 3
and we passed by a ton of other good fast foods like in and out and starbucks and yea
D:

I chipped my teeth a bit but i guess im lucky dat i don't have super big injuries so yeaaaaa
but i have to run tomo

No comments:

Post a Comment