Tuesday, November 19, 2013

HERROE(not so creative title)

um i brought my guitar to school today...
ITS SO FREAKIN HEAVY
so now my right shoulder is sore but oh well
so i have nothing to talk about except candy crush
like seriously
i was on the same level for like the past 3 months
like omg
and everyday i have friends that ask me for tickets to get to level 3000 or something and im just like
"hello....can you help me pass number 100?"

for some reasoin...
my dog keeps taking a snoopy stuff animal from my room to his bed
apparantly he likes snoopys

now someone gimme a dolla so i can my hot choco tomo please :3
i like hate wednesdays cuz i leave shcool and hour lador
im speeling like eveghrdfything wrongh
woops sorry

plus my math grade just went down a freaking 0.1 percent like watttt

No comments:

Post a Comment