Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Its break!

I'm extremely tired today....
Last week I went to walmart and bought 3 big bags of snacks- hot cheetos, goldfish puffs
and idk what happened but i decided to buy fuego takis
THERE HECKA SPICY 0.O
like they taste good but they taste kinda wierd and idk if i can finish that much food cuz like i opened all 3 bags (ikr im so stupid) and like ashajkglf
I just finished the puffs today (i just opened it ^__^) but yea....
Im really tired right now and my dad made me wake up at 8 for no specific reason

idk what to do with the takis I really wanna throw them away but I only ate like 2% of the whole thing and i feel kinda bad
like i feel like if i actually keep it it will take me like 3 months to finish and eww :(

http://freebirdgames.com/2015/02/18/sigmund-minisode-2-released/
^^ I literally waited for this for 3 months LOL
It was amazing! some parts are like really funny but I kinda found the whole thing really confusing like I don't get it ^__^
oh well....

Im going shopping with my friends tomo and I really don't know what to get for food and how much money to bring
ALSO IM LIKE HELLA BROKE
i literally have like 40 + 100 bucks??? but idk im trying to save up for a uke which is like $200 but i mean im going shopping
and hopefully i don't spend that much cuz i really need to save money.

ALSO TOMOROW IS CHINESE NEW YEARS!!! LIEK SERIOUSLY WHY IS IT AFTER MY BDAY THIS YEAR i need money :(

AMC (american math competition or some sht) results came out yesterday and i just wanna cry :(
but oh well....
I fell like I have so much I need to do but idk



No comments:

Post a Comment