Wednesday, February 19, 2014

"Winter" Break = Stanford, Macaroons, Parties.....

Lol It's finally break and i honestly have nothing to do so I'm bored to death but hiiiii
I didn't post in a while but i finally did cuz yeaaaa
I'm going to stanford today again for the second time of the week :)
I just went on saturday because of the Stanford Math tournament and then I went to the mall and its SOOOOO BIGGGGG :O
and awesome like omg they have chipotleee
and its reallycool
I really like the Stanford Campus even though I always get lost when I go there
Today I have to go again cuz of AMC but i get to see some of my old friends so yeaaaaaaa

yesterday I went to a party at my house and sdfghjkl;
all the food was seafood and i don't eat seafood cuz idk i don't like it?
so i pretty much survived on celery last night like omg i never ate that much veggies in my entire life like omggggg
im like scared for life
they bought shrimp that were like GAHHHH so big
omg im really tired
i also went to tapioca express which is known for thier overly sweet tea and small cups ^__^
no idk
its ok i guess?
i got the same drink as last time yeaa tropical fruit tea
but they're jelly omg ITS STAR SHAPED :o

So recently there are  people at my house so I feel awkward using the computer in my living room so I have been in my room on my ipad playing candy crush and flappy bird while eating cookies and listening to music
thats why my ipads at 5% battery even though I just charged it 2 days ago
yeaa
Ive been listening to itunes radio a lot recently  and theres this really wierd song called #selfie
its REALLY wierd.......idk
also this naked advertisement keeps coming up its SOOOO annoying like plz

I started playing candy crush while listening to the radio and it was playing radioactive and when the singer breathed in this pervy candy crush sound guy said "tasty!" like omg im so done with life
They were also playing demons and at the end of the song....
"tasty!"

this is really long....
So tomorow I have a friend coming over and were making macaroons and creme brulee!!!!!!!
yaayyyyy
but im so bad at cooking i hope i don't mess thinghs up cuz that would suck
omg im exited but....
I really don't wanna go to stanford today ughhhhhh
I don't wanna see some of my old classmates yet I wanna see some of my old friends
I don't want to take the compettitions ahhh
sry this is really boring bye






No comments:

Post a Comment