Sunday, December 29, 2013

I lied...again :)

We'll I'm obviously bored right now
I have nothing to do and I'm just bored and stuff
So I'm not doing anything Christmas or new year so it just feels like a normal summer except my dad's home 
So yea
I just stayed home and did stuff
I honestly don't remember wit I did today but I tried to bake potatoes but we didn't have anything to put on the potato so I'm kinda disappointed
We'll in like 7 days??.
It's 2014
And it's my bday in a monthish???
I don't expect anything good in 2014
But I have to take AMC 10 q dat after my bday
You know what sucks about high school is that there's no field trips and we don't go to GReat America every year
Boo
But we get to get out of school campus and stuff
But still wits the point if you don't have cash
I'm typing on an iPad right now and it's really really hard
Kk bye

No comments:

Post a Comment