Friday, December 13, 2013

hehe

so next week will be horrible for me and I already know it ;(
but imma go visit miller and go to the theater and chipotle and stuff and i hope imma have a lot of fun and hopefully my friends don't ditch meh.

omg
so today was actually a pretty good day...
um so i got my visa card!!!!
I pretty much couldn't do anything with my discover but pay for my dads gas and 7-11 **whoops
so yea hopefully i can go to lattea now unless theres a $20 minimum (well that would suck) and an extra charge
i hate those so much omg

so this week i went to the lib to practice for a lit skit (or was that last week??)
andthen i FINALLY found a store that accepts discover
it had pmt, slushies, chinese take outs and icecream and what not
but they were like "TWENTY DOLLA MINUMUM YO"
and then "OH AND THERES A 5 DOLLA CHARGE FOR CREDIT CARD"
and i was like freak ain't nobody got money fo that
and i didn't have cash so.....

then afterwards i figured out the cafe next to the cupertino library excepted discover (whoops)
its was good, but expensive :(

**oh well
**lalalallala

i had a math presentation today and i failed royally
but i still got 20/20 b/c thankfully everyone else in my group is smart so yeaaaaa

what else...

oh i got 18/18 on my sat math practice and im glad cuz math is the only thing i can do on the sats
like i can't do grammar and reading to save my life

last time i did the sats i did so bad im not even gonna say
like i even screwed up on math
like i got a 740.....

yea and thats the only time i did the official sat and im glad it didn't count for anything but yeaaaa
actually i forgot my score so its all good

wow i typed a lot today

IM SO GLAD this week is over cuz i can finally get sleep and i love sleeping like OMG
SLEEEEEEPPP
i have trouble sleeping on weekdays cuz its so freakin cold and its so freakin cold in the morning i hate getting out of bed @ 6 am like omgggg

wow i went to office depot today and they're closingggg
which is bad
because i can't buy my swaggy pens anymore D:
plus i can't buy stationary anmore cuz there are no close stores
but its good
cuz everyhtings on discounted

I can't can't can't wait for walmart to open across the street from my house like omggggg
i can finally buy stuff
cuz like right now theyre like remodeling and stuffff
and sooonnnnn'
yeaa
but the sad thing is it is right across stevens creek that super long road and i have to walk all the way to the end of the street just to get to the other side
then i have to walk again just to get to walmart
like ugh i wishi they could just have a street in the middle

i just checked the number of wordso nthis post cuz its probably my longest and theres like 508, not counting this sentence

awww man if this was an essay i'd be on a roll

i actually have more to say
actaully i have too much to say so imma leave nao

kk chaoder

No comments:

Post a Comment