Thursday, November 7, 2013

well i had a group test in math but my group is filled with smart sophos that are a lot smarter than me so YAY
I had to run a lot today...
first i had a 20 minute run/walk make up and the person i decided to run with went faster than my usual speed
then I had a swimming test in PE D:
then the teacher said that we have 20 minutes and we have to run at least 3 laps and walk the rest.
everyone in my class like cheated except fo me and my friend (yay us) but i find that not fair so i did like 5 laps...
then the teacher tells us to go to roll call and he says ," ok now ya'll have to run another lap uz we have 8 minutes."
yay.
im really REALLY tired and i almost fell asleep during the swimming test...
I also have some questions to answer but ask.fm is NOT working D:
now i gtg i need to study like 20 random words and yea....

Im going to cafe lattea later so yay xD

but then i have class and robotics

gtg suckas!

No comments:

Post a Comment