Tuesday, October 15, 2013

sWiMiNgIsKiNdAnOtReAlLyFuN

I felt lazy today so I decided to swim in the shallow end instead of the 7 feet area. It was so much fun though! I spent the whole time walking back and forth across the pool and screwing around. PLUS, I didn't have to test today so YAYYY
Tinos swimming pool is digusting and you can see like the salt in the water and you come out and you still smell like chloring like D:
Plus the locker rooms are always wet because there is always a class swimming.
I'm just glad our pool is heated because then I would die like its so cold now D:
Well after I got out of the pool I slipped and it felt like slow motion but it didn't hurt at all but it was REALLY funny! I Couldn't stop laughing at my self like are you serious I have some major problems.
I should start on my homework but i don't want to so wut shud I do D:
ok bye im gonna go buy myself a life on Craigslist...
jk
I dunno what to do anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment