Friday, October 11, 2013

ni hao!

So thursday was wierd...
first im in the middle of a math test and Mrs. Tran goes up to me and shes like "Go to mr. Buis class for tutorial"
that was the first freaky thing that happened that day...

and then we went to check on "our best friend" robert and he's locked.....
we put wet pretzels in the water fountain...then we had to clean it out b/c i didn't want to get in trouble

I was in a drama play and then the fire alarm went off..
then the teachers told us to line up next to the flag pole, but we don't have a flag pole
after 5 minutes we figured out the teacher meant lamp post...like wow...
we waited another 5 minutes and then i was late for my fbla meeting
yea.....

Today we and my mom went to the japanese place to eat dinner...
its like a bbq where you cook your own meat and stl...
yea...

I'm really lazy and my computer is lagging....

No comments:

Post a Comment