Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ladybugs can swim in orange juice...

So today I went home and there was a toilet in the front yard...like really?
I think a hobo is just gonna go and do its business there and well get fertilizer.
JK

well today at school a ladybug fell in W's orange juice (well not really)
and we thought it was gonna die but it started swimming xD
we shook it and everything and it was still alive...
now that is one cool ladybug.
plus it wasn't red it was like yellow ish and its so cool xD
I bet its still alive is you-dont-know-who did not put it int he trash

I wasn't able to start my bio lab with my group because I was too lazy to do the homework...that costed me 3 frikin points

so someones remodeling the house and its really hard to concentrate because im right next to it like AHHH

I have a math test tomorow and i know fosho that i will fail.....i hate precalc ^_^ ITS TOO HARDD FOR MEE CUZ IM STOOPID

k bai

ps ask me questions  cuz im boredd

ask.fm/amandaisbored

No comments:

Post a Comment