Sunday, October 13, 2013

Into thin air

So yesterday me and my dad watched a movie called into thin air....

where about 10 retards go up mount everest and risk there lives...

at the end of the movie, most of the retards died because they were trying to save the retards who did not keep track of time.....and so about 5 of them lived...
well the both of their guides died trying to save other people.....
and this retard rose from the dead but got like all his body parts amputated at the end
well the most retarded person in the book was the author.....
well now my dad wants me to read the book and go through all this....again

yaya oh well there goes my boring saturday...

im sure something else happened but i forgot.

well i realized next next sunday ill be super busy cuz 1st i'm going to a japanese buffet b/c its my dads birthday...
then i have computer class for 2 hours...
then i go to a bday party...
then my grandparents house....

ok i reallty need to DU on my bio project...
oh yea plus my house is remodeling and my dad told me not to touch anything but i did so now my fingers are stuck together
kk bye

No comments:

Post a Comment